[HOT] Logo permission

Douglas Musaazi douglasmusaazi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 13:28:40 GMT 2012

Hi all?

I had also never payed much attention to the fact that the HOT Logo was not open licensed and is copyrighted, but from the responses given, it's now clear on how the logo should be used, and Richard can go ahead with his presentation without any worries.

I had also read about the logo here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team_Logo#Using_the_logo, and when using HOT material i usually follow the guidelines for using open source products/services: making a reference to the owners of the material, not claiming that it is my own work, and have never made derivative works.

Douglas Ssebaggala Musaazi
 Mobile: +256-772-422524
 douglas at mappingday.com

 http://www.mountbatten.net/