[HOT] World bank + Google = Kachingg!!

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Wed Jan 25 13:25:21 GMT 2012

And that is exactly what HOT needs to do; follow it's own course. I believe
the size, methodology and flexibility of HOT will probably proof way more
practical and hopefully life-saving now and in the future.

“There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and
people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less
crowded.”
- Mark Twain