[HOT] World bank + Google = Kachingg!!

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Wed Jan 25 13:25:21 GMT 2012

And that is exactly what HOT needs to do; follow it's own course. I believe
the size, methodology and flexibility of HOT will probably proof way more
practical and hopefully life-saving now and in the future.

“There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and
people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less
- Mark Twain