[HOT] Padang image problems

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Thu Jan 26 13:37:55 GMT 2012

Le 26/01/2012 13:35, Nelson a écrit :

> Hello,
>

> After I add my vector file related to my first job, I try to configure
> the background of Potlatch 2 with the images for the Padang map. But
> when I call the image, nothing happen.
>
> At the status bar of the web browser the message is Waiting for
> aerial.openstreetmap.or.id…
>

> Any tip or tricks?

Hello Nelson,

Due to a Y origin for these (TMS) tiles different from what is used
usually in OSM (and Gogol and...), I think you can't use the Padang
images in Potlatch (unless things have changed recently). This is why a
"-" or a "!" is required in the URL for JOSM (depending on the version),
which knows how to make tile requests for this scheme.

So I think you'd better use JOSM.

The task page should probably be corrected to reflect this.

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem

--
gpg 0x5939EAE2