[HOT] Padang image problems

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 19:39:59 GMT 2012

I've made a fudgetastic proxy script.  This URL works for Pedang mapping in Potlatch (and similar for old JOSM versions)

http://harrywood.dev.openstreetmap.org/flipworld/pedang.php?base=http://aerial.openstreetmap.or.id/padang2/&tile=$z/$x/$y.png

It's not pretty.  It's not efficient.  But it works

Harry