[HOT] Tasking Manager - Feedback and upcoming evolution

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sat Jan 28 08:48:01 GMT 2012

Hi David,

I think the idea of crossing off subtasks is a great one.  I've been
torn on the idea on creating a bunch of tasks for one area.  I think
some people like to fully complete squares.  Others don't of course.
I feel for me I'm faster if I can just map everything at once.  Others
might not be comfortable mapping some types of objects if they don't
have experience.

Definitely something I think we should look into when adding new
features to the workflow.

Best,

-Kate