[HOT] Mapping Walikale - DRC

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:46:32 GMT 2012

En 28/01/12 15:16, Frédéric Bonifas escribiu:
> All the roads are already nearly mapped, great ! http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/23

In my opinion, ways are far from finished. I've been mapping a tile in
SW Wakikale, and I've seen what I think are inconsistencies in the tags
to many ways. For example, ways that give service to 3-4 dwellings
shouldn't be tagged as unclassified. I would tag them as service or
residential (better service IMHO). Then I see another ways inside the
town as track. If a way is just for people, then it should be tagged as
footway, I think. So all of these needs a lot of review.

Cheers,

Rafael.