[HOT] Hello All

Daniel Öfele oefele at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:02:42 BST 2012

Hi Jon.

I´ll try to answer your questions - I did a lot of mapping in East
Indonesia but I am not a OSM guru;)
A good start is probably the Good Practice page on the OSM wiki
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Good_practice (for more technical
information see
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Editing_Standards_and_Conventions)

1. Tags should be in English. For multilingual name tags see
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Multilingual_names

2. Well, I would say "as much as you can".

3. Just map what you see, dont guess.

4. Mark it as a building

5. As far as I know not for Indonesia

Happy mapping.