[HOT] Volunteers for correcting a report in good English ?

Séverin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 19:03:39 BST 2012

Hi all,

As we have been requested by OTI/USAID not to provide them our final report
for the STM020 program in
Saint-Marc<http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2012-01-11_a_return_to_haiti_two_years_on>,
Haiti not only in French but also in English, Nicolas and I did the
translation from the original one in French. But it would
be obviously better if English native speaker could read it and make the
necessary modifications. Any help, even for a few paragraphs, would be
highly appreciated. Here is the
link<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ufyZrnOwRtfcVeTp5YFiOx5OvM3vTTu5UzDUNnY1EKs/edit?pli=1#heading=h.45sc3j3f79a6>
.
Kate already begun but is now traveling for Indonesia. She corrected up to
the end of page 3, where she put a comment. It may be a good idea to use
this way to point out up where the corrections were made.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Severin