[HOT] Feedback about smartphones use for OSM field surveys

Reinier Battenberg reinier.battenberg at mountbatten.net
Wed Jun 13 08:11:00 BST 2012

general remark: This is all extremely useful information, and this discussion
has been popping up regularly. If conclusions could be added to the Wiki
(like, in a hardware tips section) that would be a very valuable resource for
people (and in the future, a quick way to refer people to)

rgds,

reinier