[HOT] Budgeting and calculation

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Jun 15 07:39:38 BST 2012

So expenses really are going to depend on the size of the area, the
difficulty of transport within the area and how detailed a map you are
going to make.

Can you share information about the size of the area you want to
estimate? If it is possible to share as a KML file or shapefile that
would be ideal. If it is an entire island you can just point to it in
OSM.

-Kate