[HOT] for all list members

Big Fat Frog bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:34:51 BST 2012

BTW on the subject of editing grids, personally I don't always stay in
the box, if I'm mapping a river or road then I'll follow it to it's
logical or prectical conclusion, also any polygons I will complete even
if they take me further a field.  I see no benefit in adding incomplete
data in the db.

Jonathan