[HOT] Incorrect sketching and tagging

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 18:23:02 BST 2012

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:28 PM, Stephane Goldstein <s.n.g at gmx.com> wrote:

> [...]
connections are very poor and unreliable, by an large, and that during an
upload errors or failed connections in an upload can prompt a double upload
easily.

I was having this issue myself even with a fast and reliable connection (I
mean, even fast and reliable is NOTHING compared to what I had in Holland,
I'm really speaking about "relatively fast").

In the upload dialog I always have to choose the advanced properties to
upload in batches of 10.  This seems to have fixed this for me.  I spent
lots of time deleted duplicates, but I am sure I missed some.

For double tags on Mosques, I just add that I tag the node and an area, the
building, so it's double, yes, but, without an example I'm not sure if this
is what you are referring to.

Alex