[HOT] HOT Digest, Vol 28, Issue 18

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Thu Jun 21 18:29:59 BST 2012

Upload early, upload often...

... or even better: always download the data in the area you are submitting
data for
-- unless you are very shure no one is working on it at the same time.

In any case I _always_ advice people to check the areas you have mapped
after you have uploaded (update data in JOSM, check the map a day, two or
few after to see that nothing's fucked up as per what the rendering shows,
etc).

Cheers,
-Jaakko