[HOT] HOT Digest, Vol 28, Issue 18

Big Fat Frog bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 23:35:17 BST 2012

Yes Jaakko, very good advice.  I would add that if you don't know to
download the data first then you shouldn't be using JOSM or Mercator but
stick with Potlatch2 as it automatically updates the data and is easier
to use than the other editors.  I always try to return to my edits after
they've filtered through.

Jonathan