[HOT] Editing grids

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Sat Jun 23 04:42:57 BST 2012

We'd still need to figure out the protocol of the grid square border areas.
This was something I was pondering about with the Horn of Africa mapping
and couldn't come up with even an idea of a satisfying protocol.
Have I missed the discussion about this?
Or is this perhaps simply left for the validators?

Cheers,
-Jaakko