[HOT] Editing grids

Jon Bigus Fatfrog bigfatfrog67 at facebook.com
Sat Jun 23 04:59:30 BST 2012

The boxes shouldn't be in the db. As i suggested before this is an issue for
the editing software. If the grids are essential then they should be
superimposed by josm or potlatch. You don't enter � signs into a financial db
just because the operator needs to know that's what the field represents.
Anythingother than data in a db corrupts the db.