[HOT] Editing grids

Michael Krämer ohrosm at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 23 12:29:08 BST 2012

I agree that real conflicts are quite rare. So I am not even really sure
if they cause for the duplicates we've seen. Some of the duplicates I
came across when mapping Padang were untagged ways - for me a strong
indication that a newbie had mapped this. This typically came down to
really only a few users.

The chance for a conflict is typically rather small. Also the tasking
manager helps besides dividing the project in individual tasks: You can
see where somebody is at work. So it's probably a good idea to keep some
distance and not to pick an adjacent square.

Michael