[HOT] Computer Lab Tech Ideas. Haiti.

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 13:33:28 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I was asked off list to expand on my previous email. I've not written
anything about Puppet yet, but I wrote a brief post about the
potential use of Raspberry Pi here:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107090347156325880485/posts/T3AZKd3H5gm

I think it could be quite a powerful little board - comments appreciated.

Cheers, Joseph