[HOT] Mali follow-up: OrbView-3 images of Anefis, Andéramboukane and Aguelhok available

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Sat May 12 16:50:07 BST 2012

Hi!

As Kate pointed out, would it be possible to set a task in one or
several areas of Mali? I would gladly give some of my free time to map
in Mali if you set one or more areas you consider more important or
urgent to map. It would be more convenient for the project (because we
could see how the work is done) and more appealing for mappers too, as
we will know where to focuss our efforts, and you can feel mapping
together with other mappers.

Cheers,

Rafael Ávila Coya.

On 14/04/12 18:07, Jean-Guilhem Cailton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A first batch of a hundred OrbView-3 scenes over Northern Mali /
> Azawad has been included in the same layer.
>
> The process is on-going to include more images (there are 900
> cloudless, L1Gst processed scenes over this area).
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Jean-Guilhem
>

> Le 11/04/2012 21:26, Jean-Guilhem Cailton a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> The OrbView-3 images for these three towns are now integrated in
>> the Tile Service at the same URL previously given (i.e.: for
>> JOSM:
>> tms:http://osm.arkemie.org/cgi-bin/tiles/1.0.0/mali/{zoom}/{x}/{y}

and for Potlatch 2:
>> http://osm.arkemie.org/cgi-bin/tiles/1.0.0/mali/$z/$x/$y )
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Jean-Guilhem
>>

>> Le 08/04/2012 13:56, Frédéric Bonifas a écrit :
>>> The google doc is already updated, and 3 Orbview3 images can be
>>> used for the cities of Anefis, Andéramboukane and Aguelhok :
>>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiGw62ddccqhdEZ4Vi1hVmRKNmVseHpFOWVrdWR2Nmc

Best

>>> Fred

Best