[HOT] Mali follow-up: OrbView-3 images of Anefis, Andéramboukane and Aguelhok available

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Sat May 12 19:08:15 BST 2012

Hola Rafael,

Thank you for your interest and your offer.

Personally, I have no recent direct information about Mali.

Looking at the last situation report in English (or French) from OCHA
[1], [2], I see reports of humanitarian activities in the town of Djenné
[3] and in the city of Kayes [4], which are both covered in OrbView-3
and almost not mapped in OSM. (As indicated in the wiki, for Kayes there
is also a color OrbView-3 image, that you can view in an extra layer,
replacing "mali" with "mali_ms" in the TMS address.)

Best regards,

Jean-Guilhem

[1]
http://ochaonline.un.org/UrgencesEmergencies/CriseMali2012/tabid/7802/language/fr-FR/Default.aspx