[HOT] Translation Volunteer French -> English

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Mon May 14 18:29:54 BST 2012

Hi Kate

As promised, here is a first draft of the translation. Just a few comments:

   - I tried to remain as close as possible to the French version in order
   to avoid altering the meaning. Thus the sometimes broken English! Maybe
   some native speakers can improve it?
   - A few sentences were not very clear to me in French. Those need
   particular attention while reviewing both the French and English versions.
   I have highlighted them with comments
   - Finally, I believe that the whole document might be made a bit
   lighter! Quite a few repetitions and some heavy and long sentences. But
   don't know how much time is available for the polishing, or whether it is
   necessary to make it look "perfect"?

Let me know if you have any question,

cheers,

Stéphane
--
"Le mot progrès n'aura aucun sens tant qu'il y aura des enfants malheureux"
-- Albert Einstein

"A journey does not need reasons. Before long, it proves to be reason
enough in itself. One thinks that one is going to make a journey, yet soon
it is the journey that makes or unmakes you." -- Nicolas Bouvier

Photos de voyages, photos de montagne: http://www.henriod.info

Skype: [image: Skype name: marmotte_la_gueuse]
Tajik mobile phone: +992 934 62 46 62