[HOT] Translation Volunteer French -> English

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon May 14 18:41:25 BST 2012

Hey Stéphane,

Thanks! Actually the work in Senegal is starting next week, so the French
language document worked well for us.

The reason for the translation into to English was to be able to use it as
a base for other countries/regions.  This would involving combining it with
other documents, so I think it doesn't need to be perfect now.

Best,

-Kate