[HOT] Mapping Event w/HOT & OSM-jp pre-SotM

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue May 15 23:47:46 BST 2012

Hi All,

Reminder this is the last day to register your interest to go to the
mapping party in the tsunami effected area with OSM-jp.

https://hackpad.com/iIEmDxhPrG3#Trip-to-Tsunami-Affected-Area-of-Japan-with-OSM-jp

We are going to be doing a drawing from the HOT membership.  In
looking at the list now there are 6 HOT members that have registered
and then other people as well.

Best,

-Kate