[HOT] Mali follow-up: OrbView-3 images of Anefis, Andéramboukane and Aguelhok available

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed May 16 02:26:58 BST 2012

Only tasking manager admins have permission to make tasks. This is
limited because it is best if the tasks are well thought out. Meaning
there are instructions that are clear for people and the grids are an
appropriate size. Rafael if you want to write-up instructions I can
make you an admin or set-up the task myself.

-Kate