[HOT] Camp Roberts RELIEF Exercise

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Mon May 21 18:01:09 BST 2012

I'll be very relaxed this week, with plenty of time (tomorrow I'll be
on strike, so the whole day for mapping ;-)).

I'll take the Melkadida camp (in fact, I've just started right now).
It seems it's not mapped at all.

If I have more time, I'll try to map in other camps.

Cheers,

Rafael Ávila Coya (edvac).