[HOT] Camp Roberts RELIEF Exercise

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Mon May 21 18:29:14 BST 2012

Hello!

just a newbie question: shouldn't we try to harmonize our tags as much as
possible? For instance, what type of "highway" should we use for most of
the tracks within the camps? "Unclassifeid"?

Or has this been documented somewhere?

Stéphane (currently on Bokolmanyo camp)

--
"Le mot progrès n'aura aucun sens tant qu'il y aura des enfants malheureux"
-- Albert Einstein

"A journey does not need reasons. Before long, it proves to be reason
enough in itself. One thinks that one is going to make a journey, yet soon
it is the journey that makes or unmakes you." -- Nicolas Bouvier

Photos de voyages, photos de montagne: http://www.henriod.info