[HOT] Camp Roberts RELIEF Exercise

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Mon May 21 18:35:08 BST 2012

I'm mapping the main ways that come into and out of the camp as
unclassified. The rest (specially that don't go out of the camp), I map
them as residential. Some side ways along those residential ways I map
them as service and footway, it depends. Tracks out of the camp as tracks.

I'm currently mapping Melkadida.