[HOT] Camp Roberts RELIEF Exercise

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Tue May 22 18:24:22 BST 2012

If you want to compare our ongoing work with what has been done by Google /
Google Map Maker, in Bokolmanyo camp:

http://tools.geofabrik.de/mc/?mt0=mapnik&mt1=googlemap&lon=41.54007&lat=4.54104&zoom=15

Cheers,

Stéphane

--
"Le mot progrès n'aura aucun sens tant qu'il y aura des enfants malheureux"
-- Albert Einstein

"A journey does not need reasons. Before long, it proves to be reason
enough in itself. One thinks that one is going to make a journey, yet soon
it is the journey that makes or unmakes you." -- Nicolas Bouvier

Photos de voyages, photos de montagne: http://www.henriod.info