[HOT] Currently any GIS programs in Tanzania ?

Faheem Merchant faheem.merchant at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:01:05 BST 2012

Dear Robert,

For your question on Pakistan health facilities, I have attached the
shapefiles that are currently available from the World Health Organization.
We also have administrative boundaries for most of Pakistan, let us know if
that is something we can work on together. This information is usable for
free if you are a humanitarian organization.

Best Regards,
Faheem