[HOT] Re : Blog post about last weeks Camp Roberts/RELIEF Mapping

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed May 30 21:17:22 BST 2012

At the moment any admin can edit any task. Maybe we need a better way
to allow more people to edit the task instructions? It would be ideal
to allow more people to add tips or upload presets.

Interesting how you use custom presets, what I do is is copy and paste
tags. Which is okay as long as you are only mapping 1 or 2 types of
features I suppose.

-Kate