[HOT] 3 Questions about the mapping in Lira

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Mon Oct 15 14:24:29 BST 2012

Hi All,

I've been holding off answering while I did some homework on the last question. Here are my answers:

1)      A 2,2 offset seems fine to me

2)      Go ahead and send back tiles that need additional content from Bring, it's good to bring that to people's attention

3)      We're not entirely sure either what these structures are, but we think they're gardens. You can label them as such for the time being - if necessary we'll go back and batch correct later.

Robert Banick | GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 404-964-3451 | Fax 202-303-052 | Skype robert.banick