[HOT] Senegal - Dakar Flooding Activation

hyances at gmail.com hyances at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:07:07 BST 2012

Hi Will,

For unpaved roads with a width of less than 5 meters but still allow a
vehicle crossing propose to use:

highway = service
service = alley
surface = unpaved
source = bing

For most appropriate playgrounds is

leisure = playground

The border flood is best taken in the field with GPS and yes, label it

floodprone = yes

It is possible to combine with the labels proposed by

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenHazardMap

What say?

Humberto Yances