[HOT] Senegal - Dakar Flooding Activation

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Wed Sep 5 19:31:45 BST 2012

Hi!

Just want to say that I have started the OpenHazardMap wiki page because I
saw it as something quite relevant for HOT and OSM but many people on the
list had a different view.

Although I would be happy if my idea convinced the community I would
discourage you to use the tags I have proposed before a consensus has been
made!

But maybe it's the occasion to bring up the topic again!

Cheers

Stéphane

Sent from Android