[HOT] Senegal - Dakar Flooding Activation

hyances at gmail.com hyances at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:03:02 BST 2012

¿How to mantain a relation between flood ocurrence and frontier/high?
 Sometimes in developing world construction companies arise (not stilt)
houses in areas where floods has ocurred!  I -- modestly -- think if we put
evidence of flood (hazard) frontier over time (made and know by grassroots)
could help to avoid this kind of situations.

¿Should be nodes or poligons?

Thanks,

Humberto