[HOT] Presentation

Eric SIBERT courrier at eric.sibert.fr
Wed Sep 26 20:25:23 BST 2012

Hi Kate,

Thanks for your answer.

We may set-up a task. But before, I need to learn more about the tasking
manager. I think, I will do some tasks before.

Right now, I'm trying to organize the work on Madagascar roads with the
wiki, especially the part on road achievement:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/FR:WikiProject_Madagascar#Routes
I did an inventory of all national roads with description, achievement,
availability of Bing views. I also tried to add in OSM start and end
cities for each road and, beginning and end of the road.

For the wiki translation, well... this is quite a big task. And, for
better quality, it is usually recommended to translate from a foreign
language to his own one :-p . But I may start with parts about achievement.

Concerning the differences, it is first about health system. Second, it
is about road status and obstacles. I just discovered a HOT wiki page on
this. I may pick up some ideas and suggest some improvement. I'm also
wondering if some tags could be added in advance for hypothetic
forthcoming crisis. I will open specific threads for each topic.

Éric