[HOT] Presentation

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Sep 26 11:17:41 BST 2012

Hi Eric,

So there is lots of Bing imagery in a lot of different places of the
world now. We can set-up a HOT task, but if we do I would ask that you
adopt that task and become a shepard of it. What that means is when
people ask for help you can be on the look out for it. There currently
is more tasks up that people to digitize them, so I think helping
assist newer people is going to be key. Having the information in
English and French will also increase the amount of people able to
assist.

Yes there are differences between some of the types of features. What
are you interested in particularly?

-Kate