[HOT] Mapa Inundaciones La Plata

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Apr 10 10:16:53 UTC 2013

I’ve put it up. The JOSM URL is
http://pnorman.dev.openstreetmap.org/imagery/plata_apr_2013/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.j
peg
<http://pnorman.dev.openstreetmap.org/imagery/plata_apr_2013/%7bzoom%7d/%7bx
%7d/%7by%7d.jpeg>

It goes south to General Belgrano and north across the water into Uruguay.

I’ll add it to the JOSM, P2 and iD lists tomorrow.

Technical details:

I did this as JPEG tiles for speed reasons. I also made use of the Terralook
shapefiles for clipping, which wasn’t entirely successful because there are
some small black gaps.