[HOT] Mapa Inundaciones La Plata

Heather Leson hleson at ushahidi.com
Wed Apr 10 10:56:45 UTC 2013

Hi Fernando and Paul, I just wanted to let you know that someone is mapping
information on the Floods on a Crowdmap. I will be reaching out to them
today https://inundaciones2abril.crowdmap.com/

(I see they are used google maps, maybe they will change to OSM if I
recommend it.)

I realize that your work is separate, but if you want an introduction, I'd
be happy to do so.

Heather

Heather Leson
Director of Community Engagement