[HOT] Notes from the Bylaws/Membership/Board meeting

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 21:04:03 UTC 2013

Hey everyone

I just found a moment to look at the work from the past couple weeks on the HOT Code. It's looking good. The overall structure covers everything. Pretty much all the raw material is there.

What we need to do now is condense down the ideas and discussion points into concise lists, decide what's in or out (or more appropriate in another doc), and then revise into a draft document form. I figure we can finish this up in run up and during the next meeting.

How does this coming Tuesday at 10am EST work? Perhaps we can make that a regular time for organizational type HOT meetings.

Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron