[HOT] Typhoon Haiyan Tracing -- Please Assist

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 10:37:23 UTC 2013

Thanks so much Robert for the requests. Thanks to all who will map.
Jean-Guilhem  and Tim, thanks for the references.

Kathleen, I think it is important to blog and share widely. I've added it
to the HOT blog.

Robert, your note was included in full as it is so clear. I hope that this
was ok to share widely.

http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2013-12-01_mapping_request_for_carles_area_typhoon_haiyan

Heather