[HOT] Typhoon Haiyan Tracing -- Please Assist

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Mon Dec 2 04:28:22 UTC 2013

No worries Heather. The data looks good, we're pulling together a mini-map pack to guide our work now.

Jonas, I've had to adapt the tagging scheme slightly to a 4-damage scale which better reflects how shelter assessments are being conducted here. So it's damage=partial/major/destroyed now (damage=no being the fourth). Otherwise all's OK.

Robert Banick | Field GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 202-805-3679 | Skype robert.banick