[HOT] Typhoon Haiyan Tracing -- Please Assist

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 06:16:20 UTC 2013

Carles task was completed including validation.  Hope the data got in
time for Robert's validation exercise.
Anyway, other tasks needs more love:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Typhoon_Haiyan#Mapping_response

Other than the American Red Cross, we are getting a few more requests
for maps from various responders on the ground.
Thanks again for the continued support.

cheers,
maning