[HOT] Fwd: flickr dump

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 09:28:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

Is there any way that someone with the ability to update the tasking
manager can put requests like this onto it. I know it's not designed for
this type of thing, but I'm sure that something could be cobbled
together? Perhaps imaginery squares in the Pacific ocean or something,
where each square corresponds to a number of identifiable photo's;
Square 1 = photo's 1-20,
square 2 = photo's 21-40  etc.

At the moment it feels as if anyone volunteering to go through the
photo's has to commit to volunteering by email & then do the whole lot
which is something I couldn't commit to.

Thanks for reading.

Nick

Volunteer 'Tallguy' for
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team

Mapping volunteer 'Tallguy' for http://www.openstreetmap.org
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/>

Treasurer, website & Bonus Ball admin for
http://www.6thswanleyscouts.org.uk/ (treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk
<mailto:treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk>)

Who says retirement is easy?