[HOT] HOT web site - DNS changes

clara clara at aktivix.org
Fri Dec 13 14:53:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

while we are waiting for the DNS change to be finished, I've turned off
the option to create or edit content on the old site.

If you want to edit existing content or write something new, then you
can do so on:

	http://www.dev.hot.osm.org

This will become the new website within the next 24 hours, and your
changes will then be visible there.

greetings
clara