[HOT] HOT web site - Ready!

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 14 15:17:42 UTC 2013

Thanks Clara,

I had forgot and ctrl+F5 did the job to update the cache.

Pierre

________________________________
 De : clara <clara at aktivix.org>
Envoyé le : Samedi 14 décembre 2013 9h20
Objet : Re: [HOT] HOT web site - Ready!

Hi Pierre,

the ifrik site is my direct development site. That's why things look
messy there.

If the DNS did not propagate then you can use this url:

  http://www.dev.hot.osm.org

You can also force your browser to clear the cache for the specific page
- e.g. with CTRL+F5 in Firefox.
But the DNS really should be done soon :)

greetings
clara

On 12/14/2013 03:00 PM, Pierre Béland wrote:
> Thanks Clara,
>
> This is great.
>
> The dns did not propagate yet for me. But I connected using http://d7-dev-hot.ifrik.org/
>
> And as we both tested yesterday, the language link works fine when translations exist for an Update.
>
> Trying to edit url http://d7-dev-hot.ifrik.org/updates/2013-11-17_openstreetmap_response_to_typhoon_haiyan_yolanda that I created, I see :
> 1. Edit Panel, in the body area, a message indicates : This fiedl has been disabled because you dont have sufficient permissions to edit it.
> 2. Outline Panel, Some text overlay the menu bar
> 3. Translate Panel, same, text overlay the menu bar.
>

> Is there any way we can test these features without adding an Update permanently?
>

> Pierre
>

> ________________________________
>  De : clara <clara at aktivix.org>
> À : Dražen Odobašić <dodobas at geoinfo.geof.hr>; hot at openstreetmap.org
> Envoyé le : Samedi 14 décembre 2013 3h58
> Objet : [HOT] HOT web site - Ready!
>

> Dear all,
>
> the DNS change of the HOT site is finished so you can publish new
> updates again!
>
> There are few changes on the backend for those of you that publish
> content: a text editor, an insert button to put places in the text, and
> a field say in which language your text is.
>
> If you have any questions send me an email directly or ask me in IRC.
>

> Visitors will see two changes: If content is translated, then there is a
> link to the other language page,
> and the project pages use now the HOT style.
>

> And now we can collect ideas for further improvements... :)
>

> greetings
> clara

  New PGP key - on http://zimmermann.mayfirst.org/
  3FA3 B969 1B5B C789 9955 19DF 05DB 1254 C5CE 7A1E