[HOT] MAPPING GOMA/DRC

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 19 17:29:55 UTC 2013

HI all,

For the Kivu Activation in december 2012, we have traced Goma quite extensively. If you find areas where you need a more detailed map, we can discuss about tracing more in detail these areas if the imagery is available.

It would also be very interesting to collaborate with you to look at the various infrastructures and find ways to collect data for this.

I will also be pleased to participate to these discussions and find ways to collaborate with you.

Pierre