[HOT] New Task: Carles Post-Disaster Tracing

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 01:33:49 UTC 2013

Thanks Nick, that was a helpful kickstart.  The one query I still have
is are all the blue structures tents? As you say, most have appeared
where there was once a building and in some cases they are alongside.
I've not tagged any as tents as most seem to be in place of a building
or as well as a building so I wonder wether they are "tarps" that have
been draped over ruins or damage?   So I've simply marked the building
as damaged.

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me