[HOT] New Task: Carles Post-Disaster Tracing

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 02:13:02 UTC 2013

My guess is that they are laminated sacks (popular color is blue), it
is very common here in the Philippines for temporary roofing.
Photos here:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/philippines/10455036/Typhoon-Haiyan-survivors-gather-to-pray-in-ruined-churches-as-task-of-rebuilding-gets-under-way.html
http://www.livemint.com/Politics/TytUrHyVroCyVzBVuGaKsM/Philippine-typhoon-survivors-begin-to-rebuild.html

Always check with old Bing imagery just to be sure.

cheers,
maning