[HOT] [talk-ph] New Task: Carles Post-Disaster Tracing

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 15:42:29 UTC 2013

Excellent heads up with this styesheet.

It has highlighted to me a possible confusion I have.

There are 3 building scenarios as I understand it: 1. Undamaged Building
2. Damaged Building 3. Destroyed Building

The tagging I understand for those three are:

1. Undamaged Building
building=yes
typhoon:reviewed=yes

2. Damaged Building
damage=damaged
typhoon:reviewed=yes

3. Destroyed Building
damage=total
typhoon:reviewed=yes

So, in 2 & 3 there is no longer a [building] tag and the stylesheet
paints it Green.  In 1 there is no [damage] tag but the stylesheet
doesn't paint it green even though it has [typhoon:reviewed] tag?

Any ideas. Thanks

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me