[HOT] [talk-ph] New Task: Carles Post-Disaster Tracing

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 11:13:22 UTC 2013

Just in case anyone else missed it, a great guide on JOSM Building Tool
Plugin

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JkiL8wlvJqdVMgGxKXPzF22YzQ-S08Q31zZQna9CTMk/edit

Cheers

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.